Caution to reader: this blog post is 3 months or older. Blog posts older than three months may contain details about the Hack Reactor program that are no longer accurate. Please refer to other pages on our website to confirm current information and email us with questions.
What is Hack Reactor's Development Boot Camp?
Can I really get a job after just 12 weeks?
Hack Reactor features a "Hiring Day" prior to the graduation of each cohort. Our developers are heavily trained prior to taking on real-world interviews and this event, with added advice and support around perfecting their GitHub and LinkedIn profiles.
How can I be involved? Anyone who is interested in growing the technical talent pool in San Francisco is invited to get in touch. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who you are:
- An aspiring developer interested in becoming a student
- A developer looking to be a teacher or mentor
- A company interested in participating in the hiring process
- A reporter, blogger, or connected individual interested in talking about the program
- A generally interested party wishing to receive updates about the progress of the program
- Other (please elaborate)
See you around. -- Team Hack Reactor