Caution to reader: this blog post is 3 months or older. Blog posts older than three months may contain details about the Hack Reactor program that are no longer accurate. Please refer to other pages on our website to confirm current information and email us with questions.
Welcome to Hack Reactor, a software career accelerator, where the average starting salary for graduates is $110,000k. At our San Francisco development boot camp, students will learn the latest and most advanced software engineering skills. The training will be hard - lasting twelve weeks and encompassing nearly 10-12 hours per day! But the future you'll create for yourself by signing up for our S.F. web development classes is well worth it. Apply now!
What Your San Francisco Development Boot Camp Will Look Like
The Schedule: Life at Hack Reactor will vary. Some days will be intensely project based, while others will focus more on instruction. Below is what a typical day will look like during your August web development classes and training.
- 9 a.m.: Coffee- Hang out and socialize with peers and instructors.
- 9:30 a.m.: Computer Programming - Students will debug, design, test and write source code of computer programs with help from their instructors. Instructors will outline concepts in detail, collaborate with students and answer questions.
- 10 a.m.: Hack - Working with a fellow Hack Reactor, you'll tackle real world projects. Troubleshooting during this activity will include using Internet Relay Channels, Google and working with instructors.
- 12 p.m.: Cardio/Physical Activity - Unwind and unplug with your free gym membership!
- 1 p.m.: Lunch - The Financial District is loaded with amazing eateries, all within walking distance from our web development academy.
- 2 p.m.: Learn -> Code - Consider this your second lesson plan of the day, similar to what you worked on in the morning. You'll explore fresh concepts by beginning a new project together on the projector, and spend the next few hours hacking away at it.
- 5:30 p.m.: Dinner - Mix it up with your peers and instructors. Make plans for the night.
- 6:30 p.m.: Events - The last event we had was laser tag, but our web development courses also include mock interviews, meetups and entertaining guest speakers.
Tuition Cost: $19,780. Read about the type of development boot camp students we're looking for here.
Deferral Program: We’re very motivated to put together the best student body we can, and in service of this goal, we’ve established a deferral program. If you’re unable to finance the tuition, we’ll do our best to cover the difference until some time after your graduation. If you’re interested in our S.F. web development classes, please apply, regardless of your financial situation. Up to 33% of our students currently use the deferral program.
Housing: While it's ultimately up to the student to find housing in or around S.F., our instructors and staff have lots of experience on this subject and can recommend safe locations that are also affordable.