Caution to reader: this blog post is 3 months or older. Blog posts older than three months may contain details about the Hack Reactor program that are no longer accurate. Please refer to other pages on our website to confirm current information and email us with questions.
Hack Reactor is a leading software career accelerator where over twelve weeks we raise the skill level of engineers to an elite status. These programmers end up working for incredible companies, making headlines on Tech Crunch or Hacker News and building supercomputers to break world records.
/DEV is our invitation for the most exciting startups and growth companies - leverage our developers today to fuel your team!
(Hack Reactor's latest project directed success)
Product Development Sprints
Build your next product, app, feature or extension through a Hack Reactor Product Development Sprint:
- Project managed & mentored by alumni of Google, Twitter, Adobe, and more
- Ultra-motivated to build something extraordinary over 2-3 weeks to show
- Self-managed team, prod-ready code, success-based fixed bounty
Quality of Mentorship
Hack Reactor's programmers work directly under the most talented software engineers from the private sector. Our instructors have worked for companies like Google, Twitter, OKCupidLabs, Mozilla, Survey Monkey and many other name brand tech leaders. Together, they can debug any coding problem, and ensure that our software engineers build a solid, thriving foundation of code during their projects. Every project includes a thorough process of code reviews and clear communication through daily scrums and milestone reports.
A Track Record of Success
We've developed breakthrough apps, features and extensions for incredible startups from pre-seed to Series C, including companies in the world's top accelerator programs (YCombinator, 500 Startups, Imagine K12, StartX) and venture-backed networks (Andreessen Horowitz, True Ventures, Foundry Group). Specific examples include our work with:
- LearningJar: Built a complete new iteration of the core product (e-learning platform) at a seed-funded early stage startup
- Pixlee: Created proof-of-concept photo recognition and display features for a rapidly growing Andressen Horowitz funded media company
- ActivityHero: Engineered a reviews & endorsement system for a 500 Startups funded online marketplace
- StockTwits: Developed production-ready features and extensions for a Series C professional social network with over 400k users and reaching an audience of 40 million
What can we do for you?
Find your next full-stack developer by attending a Hack Reactor Hiring Day.
Our developers have very solid JS skills including Backbone, Node/Express, D3, Mocha, are very fast learners, have solid fundamentals around data structures, runtime complexity, MVC/code patterns, (code) interface design, TDD, and experience with Rails as an API layer.
Our hiring day will feature project demos, brief 1:1 interviews and the ability to casually continue conversations over food and drinks. You may follow up with individual candidates to continue the hiring process at your discretion.
Looking for top talent?
Drop a line to email@example.com