Optimizely and Hack Reactor are teaming up to invest in underrepresented talent via our I/OWNit sponsorship. Together we will provide 3 underrepresented students with a full tuition scholarship to Hack Reactor’s San Francisco campus, a living stipend of $1500 per month while at the immersive, followed by an internship opportunity at Optimizely post graduation and access to Optimizely mentors.
- Application Criteria:
- Students who identify as a woman; and/or are part of the LGBTQ community; and/or come from one of the following racial backgrounds: Black or African-American, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American, Middle Eastern/North African, Southeast Asian/Pacific Islander; and/or are part of the disability community; and/or are a veteran are eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarship Application Period:
- Sep 15, 2018 - Oct 26, 2018
- Check out our Scholarship Guidelines and FAQ for more information.
- Applicable Campuses & Cohort Dates
- San Francisco
- January 2, 2019